Política de reembolso
- PRODUCT RETURNS & RESTOCKING (NON-WARRANTY)
(a) Requests to return Orders for a restocking fee (i.e., non-warranty returns) must be made by Buyer within five (5) business days of the original date of receipt by Buyer; Buyer must obtain prior approval from Seller for such returns by way of a Return Goods Authorization form and number (“RGA”). Orders returned by Buyer due to no fault of Seller are subject to a minimum twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee, unless otherwise documented by Seller.
(b) Orders approved for return with a restocking fee must be received at the address noted on the RGA Form within ten (10) business days of original receipt of the Order(s) by Buyer, and must include the RGA Form specific to the particular order/part. Any returned Orders received by Seller without the RGA Form or outside of the timeframes described herein will not qualify for a credit (the full invoice price will be due from Buyer). Returned Orders must be sent in an appropriate carton or container designed to protect shipments in order to be eligible for any credit.
(c) If all return requirements have been met and the return is accepted, credit will be issued fifteen (15) business days thereafter, such time being necessary to allow for evaluation and processing (NOTE: certain returns and credits may take longer due to a longer period of time needed for evaluation and testing).
(d) Orders that are non-returnable for reasons including, but not limited to, supplier return restrictions, will be communicated as such prior to the transaction. Additionally, customized products/Orders are non-returnable. Any Orders sold as non-returnable may not be returned and will receive no credit if returned to Seller. If any claimed reason for a return does not qualify it for credit or cannot be verified by Seller or its supplier, then the full invoice price will be due from Buyer.
- Removal of Products
- Products can be picked up beginning the first business day after a transaction is complete. In all cases Product must be picked up no later than Thirty (30) days after payment has been received. Any Equipment not picked up within that timeframe may, at reLink’s sole discretion, be considered forfeited by Buyer and order will be cancelled and refunded minus the 25% restocking fee as outlined above(PRODUCT RETURNS & RESTOCKING (NON-WARRANTY).
- Buyer is responsible for all costs associated with packing, pickup, loading, and shipping of Product. Buyer is also responsible for arranging for packaging, pickup and shipping of their Product during Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Eastern Time, excluding holidays. To schedule a specific pickup or dock time Buyer may contact us. Any handling fees associated with an order will not be refunded if order is cancelled.
- Products will not be released to a Buyer or Buyer’s representative unless invoice has been paid in full. Buyer must notify reLink if he/she is not picking up in person and must provide reLink with representatives Full Name or Company Name. Buyer or Buyer’s representative must present invoice and proper identification for equipment to be released.
- Once Equipment is turned over to Buyer or Buyer’s representative Buyer is responsible for all insurance of, and loss, or damage to Equipment. reLink makes no warranty and takes no responsibility or liability for Equipment lost or damaged from the time Buyer or Buyer’s representative is given access to the equipment.